Thursday, May 12, 2005

Arm Warmers



The Rainbow Warmers Tutorial!



The yarn i used was Red Heart Rainbow Sport, and some random purple yarn my Aunt gave me (sorry about the non specifics in the tutorial :-\ )

Pretty much, start out by casing on as long (as in up and down your arm) as you want it. I cast on somewhere around 50 stitches. Use the rainbow first.

Then do three rows of knit, one purl, three knit, one purl, etc. until you've finished half of the glove. Then switch colors at the end of the row and simply knit until the glove is wide enough to wrap around your whole hand. Then bind off.

After binding off, simply stitch the sides together. (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RAINBOW ON THE UPSIDE OF YOUR GLOVE!) <-- I made this mistake several times and had to re-stitch.

Any problems with this tutorial (I'm sure there are many) just let me know, and I'll try to fix them ASAP. :hearts and loves:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fashionable Girly said...

Your arm warmers are GORGEOUS! Sooo funky and cool!!!!!!!! Excellent job!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Hyperfrec said...

Thank you much!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home